Thursday, April 30, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
On a different note...
Why is it that I have to DRAG my kids out of bed Monday-Friday, but Saturday rolls around and they are up before the sun comes up??!! UGH! Happy Saturday to Everyone!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
5 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- Planting flowers in my flowerbeds
- Getting my Cricut!
- Learning how to use said Cricut
- Keno with the girls tonight
- Seeing Jen get married in August
Things I Did Yesterday:
- Got my liscense plate for the new car. Now I can drive it again without fear of being pulled over.
- Went to Hobby Lobby and bought a few pretties for the flower beds
- Played with Parker
- Tried to sit outside at the new patio set, but it was just too chilly
- Actually turned on (and used!) the sewing machine and embroidery machine!
Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Keep my craft room organized
- Make the laundry magically disappear
- Sing (I'm with ya Juli... I do it anyway!)
Shows I Watch (only 5?? Hum...since we have DVR, I am a true TV junkie, but here's my favorites):
- Anything on HGTV
- Gray's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- American Idol
So I have to tag some people, huh? Ok!
Julie at Srubar Family-Life as We Know It
Autum at Creative Little Daisy
Have a great day Everyone!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Fast forward to 8:30am... I am all over the internet trying to find the best deal on the Cricut Expreessions. (found it!) I am now the proud owner of one scrapbooking machine thingie.... Stay tuned to see what I find to do with it! (I'm thinking vinyl lettering business...!!)
Just a little background on me...I'm a SAHM of 3 little boys (Aidan 7, Corbin 5 and Parker 7 months.) I have been happily married to my college sweetheart, Doug, for 13 years. We live on the north side of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Ga. Although we are true Texans at heart, we are surrounded by great neighbors and wonderful friends.
Wife and Mother are my most important roles in life. With that said, I also have a passion for sewing and all things crafty. I started making purses after Aidan was born. I have since added baby items and monogrammed gifts to my inventory. I have teamed up with my BFF to do purse/monogram parties in the Atlanta area. I am so grateful that I have found an outlet to let ME be ME, not just "Mommy" or "Honey."
So bear with me as I try to figure out this blogging thing. :O)