5 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- Planting flowers in my flowerbeds
- Getting my Cricut!
- Learning how to use said Cricut
- Keno with the girls tonight
- Seeing Jen get married in August
Things I Did Yesterday:
- Got my liscense plate for the new car. Now I can drive it again without fear of being pulled over.
- Went to Hobby Lobby and bought a few pretties for the flower beds
- Played with Parker
- Tried to sit outside at the new patio set, but it was just too chilly
- Actually turned on (and used!) the sewing machine and embroidery machine!
Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Keep my craft room organized
- Make the laundry magically disappear
- Sing (I'm with ya Juli... I do it anyway!)
Shows I Watch (only 5?? Hum...since we have DVR, I am a true TV junkie, but here's my favorites):
- Anything on HGTV
- Gray's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- American Idol
So I have to tag some people, huh? Ok!
Julie at Srubar Family-Life as We Know It
Autum at Creative Little Daisy
Have a great day Everyone!