Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've been tagged! How Exciting!

Juli tagged me....my 1st tag. Here goes!

5 Things I am Looking Forward To:
  1. Planting flowers in my flowerbeds
  2. Getting my Cricut!
  3. Learning how to use said Cricut
  4. Keno with the girls tonight
  5. Seeing Jen get married in August

Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Got my liscense plate for the new car. Now I can drive it again without fear of being pulled over.
  2. Went to Hobby Lobby and bought a few pretties for the flower beds
  3. Played with Parker
  4. Tried to sit outside at the new patio set, but it was just too chilly
  5. Actually turned on (and used!) the sewing machine and embroidery machine!


Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. Keep my craft room organized
  2. Make the laundry magically disappear
  3. Knit/Crochet
  4. Sing (I'm with ya Juli... I do it anyway!)
  5. Draw/Paint


Shows I Watch (only 5?? Hum...since we have DVR, I am a true TV junkie, but here's my favorites):

  1. Anything on HGTV
  2. Medium
  3. Gray's Anatomy
  4. Private Practice
  5. American Idol

So I have to tag some people, huh? Ok!

Julie at Srubar Family-Life as We Know It

Autum at Creative Little Daisy

Have a great day Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I sing too but did any of your babies ever put their little tiny hand over your mouth when you sang to them? Sam used to do that. Guess I am that bad. He is my musical one now and will sit in the car and say, "Singing, your singing mom" Yeah so what of it? It's my car, would you rather walk? Teenagers.

    Glad to see you are blogging. Your doing better than I am. I haven't posted in over a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we love the same shows! They are so awesome. I especially love the DVR so I can watch them commercial free. WOOO!

    ReplyDelete