Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shouldn't have watched it!

So I'm browsing through the guide on my TV and notice this show coming on at 4:30am on HGTV called "Simple Craft Ideas!" Can't miss that! I set it to record. The next morning, after I get Aidan on the bus and off to school (at the unGodly hour of 7:10am!) I settle into my glider with my oh so yummy cup of coffee (Emeril Intense Bold. BAM! Yummy!) I flip through the DVR and oh, there's that show I taped last night. Ok, I turn it on and guess what it is? An infomercial for Cricut. Now I am not a scrapbooker (although I do own every gadget Creative Memories sells...thanks Rachel for suckering my hubby into buying them for me for Christmas....shame on you!) But this show looks interesting, and it IS only 7:15am...what else do I have to do while I sip my coffee?

Fast forward to 8:30am... I am all over the internet trying to find the best deal on the Cricut Expreessions. (found it!) I am now the proud owner of one scrapbooking machine thingie.... Stay tuned to see what I find to do with it! (I'm thinking vinyl lettering business...!!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh great Deana, another blog to add to my long long list. I have one too just not very good at posting.

    Let me know how you like you Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I will be working OT to help subsidize my wife's love of all things sold via an 800#...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the little one and keep telling myself I don't NEED the bigger one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh...have you been to the Cricut.com forums yet? LOL

    Sometime you need to--they are so nice and the ideas are just mind boggling!

    I have both the small and larger machines, and I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete